When shipping your films to us for processing and/or scanning services please:
- Mark the cans/cartridges clearly with the film type, length (16mm & 35mm), any special processing requirements or notes, your name and email address or your order number
- Example: 7203 – 16mm – 80m – PUSH + 1 – Jane Doe – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Example: Orwo UN54 – B/W neg – 35mm – 122m – order S0056
- We do not take responsibility for development mistakes due to insufficient or false information on the delivered box.
- Please ensure there is no contradicting or confusing information on the delivered film container.
- All unprocessed films (except vintage stock) need to arrive with us by noon on Monday to make it into that week’s processing batch. Films arriving any other day will be shipped for processing the following Monday unless Hyper Rush services have been ordered.
- We do not take responsibility for shipping companies’ schedules, delivery times or delays.
- Shipping from abroad: We recommend using express shipping services such as DHL Express, UPS or FedEx to ensure fast and reliable delivery with a trustworthy tracking code.
- IMPORTANT: Send us the tracking code for your parcel!
- You can also order a DHL Express inbound shipping label from us for an extra shipping fee.
|FINLAND||Finland||7,50€||DHL Express 1-2 days|
|EU||EU||15€||DHL Express 1-2 days|
|INTERNATIONAL 1||Israel, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Isle of Man, Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (UK), Canada, United States (US)||25€||DHL Express|
|INTERNATIONAL 2||This zone is optionally used for regions that are not included in any other shipping zone.||45€||DHL Express|
Hämeentie 157, 5th floor
00560 Helsinki, FINLAND
+358 50 465 9378